5 YouTube Channels Every Entrepreneur Should Follow
The common thread between aspiring entrepreneurs, established business owners, and venture capitalists is that they love to learn. Books, Podcasts, Instagram are their preferred sources of information. A new entrant in this domain is Youtube.
Youtube will fill you up with productivity tips, personal branding etc. ONE Co.Work recommends these 5 Youtube channels every entrepreneur should subscribe to.
This nonprofit channel is dedicated to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks. It embraces the slogan ‘Ideas worth spreading’ and gives access to inspiring, innovative and informative stories in more than 100 languages.
- The surprising habits of original thinkers | Adam Grant
- Your body language may shape who you are | Amy Cuddy
- How to build a business that lasts 100 years | Martin Reeves
- Inspirational lesson for lifetime- How to manage failure and success I A.P.J.Abdul Kalam
2. Gary Vaynerchuk:
Gary Vaynerchuk proudly embraces the titles of American serial entrepreneur, four-time New York Times bestselling author, speaker and internationally recognized internet personality, digital marketing and social-media pioneer and more! Convinced enough to subscribe to his Youtube channel?
- 6 mins for the next 60 years of your life
- The one word that built my success
- Scared of Doing What You Want To Do
- What Successful People Do
3. Dan Martell:
Dan Martell is an award-winning Canadian serial entrepreneur, and the founder of the recently acquired Clarity.fm. In 2012, he was named Canada’s top angel investor. So, if you have not subscribed to his channel you are missing valuable information.
- What should the day of a ceo look like?
- 3 Stories You NEED To Perfect As An Entrepreneur
- 3 Things That ALL Great Entrepreneurs Have
- The 3 Biggest Mistakes I’ve Ever Made As a Founder
4. Roberto Blake:
A creative entrepreneur, Roberto Blake helps businesses, brands and individuals market themselves effectively with engaging visuals and effective messages. Embracing, over 10 years of experience commercially in design and marketing, he has helped brands, both large and small achieve their goals and reach their audiences.
- Cracking the YouTube Algorithm After #VIDCON: YouTube Live Q&A
- How to Build Your Personal Brand on YouTube
- Video Marketing Quality VS Quantity (WHY YOU NEED BOTH)
- How to Start a Podcast: 7 Steps for Podcasting Beginners!
5. Brendon Burchard
As a bestselling author, speaker and life coach, Brendon Burchard has dedicated himself to helping startups personally and professionally. Subscribe to his YouTube channel to browse through topics such as motivation, going beyond your comfort zone, thinking positively and more.
- The Power of Habit: Setting Up “Triggers” to Sustain Habits
- Reaching Greatness
- Beyond the Comfort Zone
- How Incredibly Successful People THINK
“All the Best for your future endeavors”